Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's just around the corner


Christmas is almost here. I'm finding myself rushing for last-minute gifts, as I usually do! {Darn you, procrastination!} 


It's so sad to see that we still haven't found the time to put up the tree and decorate. Hoping to do that tomorrow!




Last night, I went to a local nursery to get some Christmas cactus. It was my first time there and I had no idea how HUGE it was! The entire nursery was decorated for the holidays.

They had every type of tree and ornament and holiday decoration you could ever need! Each section was decorated in a different theme. And each themed section had a tree to match, plus all the ornaments in that theme. There was candy, rustic, cowboy, seaside, classical, glitter, wine-lovers and even a peacock-themed area. Needless to say, I spent lots of time just walking around ooh-ing and aah-ing :)


So it's time to kick my butt into gear. I still have several gifts I need to finish making and I'm giving myself a deadline of next Monday night! Let's see if I can stick to it.

Just an FYI - there is no need to get me anything...Santa already took care of my present -- Zach Efron is single again.*rawr*


How are you doing with your holiday planning and gift prep?

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaahhahahahha! this is hilarious as i've recently discovered the hubbers has a little man-crush on the Effron!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails