Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Snippets

I'm busy rushing to get everything finished in time for the holidays. I still have 2 more presents to make....aaaah!  So I definitely haven't had time to catch up on all my favorite blogs. But I did manage to read some and find some fun things to share with you. Here's a quick list of links that you must check out! Back to wrapping gifts!

As part of their "5 days of felt", check out the super cute felt acorns over at Twig and Thistle!

Diana @ NineWaysDown posted a fun tutorial for pipe cleaner candy canes!

Oh the Cuteness shared her tutorial for her felt mushrooms. Aren't they adorable?!

Kelli shared this awesome video for my hometown. It really just needs to be seen to understand its awesomeness :)

And don't forget - You have until Tuesday to enter the Team Discovery treasury challenge! The prize is to be featured in their next treasury challenge!

1 comment:

  1. i am completely in love with those felt pine cones!

    ps - congrats on the Teamdiscovery win! yaaay!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails