Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weekend in Review

So I had a pretty busy weekend but it wasn't too overwhelming. I finally finished editing Panda's pics and got to give them to her on Saturday. I met up with Panda and Kelli to check out the Urban Craft Uprising show. It was probably twice as crowded as their summer show...yikes!

This photo is maybe 1/3rd of the actual size of the place!

It took a lot of restraint to keep from buying a ton of stuff for myself. But I was on a gift and stocking stuffer mission! The rule of the day was only presents for other people....dang!

Saturday night, I finally went over to the boypiece's house. His landlord did a temporary fix of the pipes so he has hot water now. We'll see how long it lasts....

Sunday was spent shopping for the Foster kid my co-workers and I are doing Xmas for this year. I never thought getting clothes for kids could be so tough!

I also took a quick moment to add a few more things to my Etsy shop. I added some of the boypiece's mirrors to see if anyone would buy them. If they do, he'll open up his own shop cuz he's sick of doing the craft shows already. =) I'm hoping to finish up a few more projects this week so I can list them by Friday.

How was your weekend?!

3 comments:

  1. love seeing pics of fairs all over the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really busy and fun weekend:) I am off to check out your new stuff...Kisses and hugs

    Ps: I am hosting a stunning leather clutch GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Holiday Parties!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails