Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome back!

by MayaBella
For those who celebrate it, did you enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday weekend?! I spent some time up on Orcas Island, one of my favorite local getaways. But it surely seemed to end too soon and now I'm back to the daily grind. *sigh*

This post will be short and sweet. Work is a bit of a nightmare this time of the month...everyone's making a mad dash to make some money. So I wanted to share a couple fun things with you to help take my mind off the rat race:


First of all, today (December 1st) is "Pay It Forward Day"!  Take a moment to make someone's day a little bit brighter :)

Have I shown you this yet? No? Oh my goodness! Well hurry up and take a look! It's a cute and funny French cartoon that makes me giggle...and I don't even speak French!








By the way...Happy December! Can you believe it's almost 2011?? Where does all the time go?

Since it's practically Christmastime, it's time to Elf Yourself! I do this every year...cuz it's fun and I can't resist it!

Happy Hump Day, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails