Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Is the week over yet? I'm really looking forward to my craft + drink + nom night with the girls, tomorrow. It's a well-needed break from the insanity!

Just have a couple of updates for you, promise to post more soon. I'm working on a new embroidery hoop project. Lovebirds forming a heart. It's really cute...if it doesn't turn out wonky, I'll show ya!

I'm also FINALLY doing a photo 365 project. It's gonna be difficult staying on top of it but I think it'll be a good, creative outlet for me. You can check it out on my photography blog. :)

Some fun news I have is that I finally got my boypiece set up with his own Etsy account! He is now selling his reclaimed wood mirrors in his own shop called GoggyWood :) We're still getting it put together but he has sold a couple items, so he's having fun with it!


How has your 2011 been so far?

1 comment:

  1. I so need to check out your photo project and the new shop:) Cant wait. Have a great night with the girls and see you soon:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails