Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New listings in my Etsy shop!

Hello all! I've missed a few days of posting, but you'll be happy to hear I wasn't sitting around being lazy! I've actually been working on updating my Etsy shop!

I've added listings for items that I have multiples of. But it certainly does take some time. I never thought it'd be so hard to fill 2 pages of a shop!!!  My goal is to get to 3 full pages by mid-February. But that means I need to get my butt in gear on making more stuff! :)

So far, I have added a few new items, including a couple Valentine's Day hoops and a Sad Panda keychain.

I <3 U Valentine's Hoop Art
Valentine Bunting Hoop Art
Sad Panda Keychain


Whaddya think? 
Do you have an Etsy shop? 
If so, post your link in the comments below and I'll make sure to
add you to my favorites (if you're not already on there)!

P.S. I've updated my shop banner (below). 
Do you like it better than my old one (above in my blog header)?
Yay or Nay? ;)

3 comments:

  1. i think it's a nice idea to have a few different banners you can rotate through. keeps everything looking fresh, but yours are really consistent and that's def good.

    :)

    i <3 sad panda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these items....the bunting is so cute and the sad panda made me laugh. About the banner...I'm with kelli....mixing it up is good but keeping it consistent is important too.

    my etsy shop is www.toomuchofagoodthing.etsy.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails