Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

{via}
I've seen this game on Facebook recently but haven't taken the time to check it out. And when I saw it posted on Oh, Lauren's blog, I thought it was finally time to give it a try! Anyone can join in and I'll gladly ship international, so don't worry about not being eligible to play along! :)

If you want to be a part of this, just be one of the first 5 people to comment below. Leave me your email and blog so I can be in touch and get to know you better. The first five people to comment below will receive something handmade by me at some point in 2011.

If you are one of the five, the only rule is that you continue to Pay it Forward by posting this offer on your own blog. When you receive your handmade item from me, share the love and blog about it! :)


6 comments:

  1. I also signed up at OhLauren. I'd love to be apart of this. I've already posted about it at FB but I believe I'll be brave and post it in my blog for another 5 people. :)

    cool2be_achristian25@yahoo.com
    http://always-changing-in-life.blogspot.com/

    -Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me!

    http://ohlauren.com
    orange@ohlauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I wanna play.

    initiatelifesequence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to participate. :)

    http://judikins.tumblr.com/
    our_emergency(@)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course you can, Kelli! That makes 5! Thanks everyone! I'll be in touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails