Sunday, January 23, 2011

Please Vote! And other weekend stuff!

The Fancy Pants Treasury Team is having a poll on the latest challenge. Please take a quick moment (if you have time) and vote for your favorite: HERE  :) Voting ends tomorrow night!

My weekend has been pretty relaxing...just the way I like it. I actually had time to do a lot of crafting yesterday. Including, finally getting around to flocking the animal heads I made months ago! Oh boy! Talk about procrastination!


Today, I made a new banner {yes, another one!} for my Etsy shop. I'm still not sure about it. I'll probably tweak it some more later this week. 


I also added some photos to one of my newest listings. Remember this guy? I decided to try selling him in my shop. {Not sure why I decided a pink ice cream cone is male...hmmm}


Now I'm off to play some tennis before the rain starts. One of these days, I'm gonna find an indoor court so I can play anytime I want!

Hope you're having a great weekend! Are you doing something fun or taking it easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails