Friday, January 7, 2011

Tall beers. Low lights. Sharp needles.

Last night I met up with Kelli and Panda for some noms, drinks and crafts. We went to a bar that had nice, long tables and decent enough lighting to see what we were working on. It was such a great break from the day-to-day crap. It reminded me how much I like to get out and gab while working on crafts. So I definitely need to do it more often!
This morning, I met my co-worker's new pup. He is such a sweetie! He's so playful and friendly and curious about everyone he meets. He was a shelter dog; found as a stray. But he's only 4 months old, so he hasn't been hardened by the streets, yet! I think he'll be a great addition to their family. He looks like Benji, right? I gave him the name Ozzie and I think they're gonna stick with it. :)
Tonight, I'm gonna do my best to finish up the embroidery hoop I was working on at the bar last night. Hopefully, I'll be able to list it on Saturday after taking some pics. That is, if it doesn't snow again and ruin my outdoor light!!

What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. so, we gotta make this a recurring event! it was such a nice way to break up the week.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails