Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Happy Tuesday!!  The big, expected snowstorm should be arriving in just a few short hours! Wheeeee!  So far it has gone from 10 inches of expected snow accumulation, to maybe just 3-4. I'm not too concerned about it. The only problem will be tomorrow morning's commute since it is expected to freeze again tonight. Lots of black ice on the roads. How fun! :)

There are a few updates to give you guys!

First is a reminder that I've started a new Etsy team. We'll see if it sticks..I tend to spread my time a little thin, eh? But for now, I'm having fun with it and you can, too! It's called the Fancy Pants Treasury Team.

Basically, we just get together and make pretty treasuries. We also support other Etsy sellers and team members by adding them to our treasuries and commenting/clicking on theirs. I've decided to add a blog to go along with it and hopefully make it easier to follow along with the challenges. :) We're currently having a poll for our 1st treasury challenge. So if you get a chance, please go to the blog and view the treasuries. You can vote for your favorite in the sidebar. You don't have to be a team member to vote!

Another thing I wanted to share is my latest listing. It's my first attempt at offering a customizable order. You can have initials added. I realized (after I posted the listing) that I need to add examples of the embroidered letters and color options. D'oh! I'll be working on that later this week :)


And now...two videos for your viewing pleasure! Both have explicit lyrics, so you may want to turn the volume down ;)

The first is a video of a girl's presentation to her ASL class.
She's signing the lyrics to Cee Lo's "F*ck You" song. It's pretty amazing!


And this one is an oldie but a goodie. For those days when no other words can describe what you're feeling. "F*ck the Sh*t" by Sons of a Butcher
Careful, it gets stuck in your head!

2 comments:

  1. that video was captivating!!

    a million years ago, i used to sign in a choir. it was fun.

    viva la fancy pants! (ps have i told you i love that our logo is a pair of blingin' pants? your the shiz lady!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well I'm glad you like the logo. You really can't go wrong with sequined pants. Maybe you should do a WWKD around them!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails