Monday, February 21, 2011

Bruce Lee's Gonna Kick Your A$$!

It's been a while since I've entered a challenge over at I Heart Faces. So when I saw that the latest challenge was for cell phone camera entries, I couldn't resist. The rules are simple and the photo just needs to include a human face. Of course I decided to go with the photo of the boypiece being punched by Bruce Lee. It's just too fun!




Here's the photo I've entered (click for full size view):



This photo was processed using the Instagram iPhone app.
Check out I Heart Faces to see all the awesome entries!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great photo :)-Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! That fist is bigger than your entire body :D This is one picture where I wouldn't want to be you. Would you like to win a giveaway? We have a ton of cool things for you, and by entering this contest you'll help me win a college scholarship. You can check it out here http://livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com/p/big-i-love-you-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails