Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Explained absences

I'm having a hard time keeping up this week. I fear my blog will take the hits as I hide away at home. I apologize in advance for not reading or responding this week.

My poor poochers, Katie, has not been feeling well. I'm pretty sure her bone spurs and spinal arthritis are getting the better of her.

Ever since Saturday afternoon she's been moving slower and more lethargic. I've administered her SOD shots, which have helped in the past, but they don't seem to make a difference.


Last night, I picked up a prescription from the vet for some pain pills. Unfortunately, because of her Cushings disease and poor liver, she can take the anti-inflammatory drugs that might really help.
My poor baby :( she didn't even lift her head to eat her treats this morning. My little vacuum that normally eats everything couldn't be bothered.

So I will try to add more this week. And I'm hoping to do a new tutorial at some point. But I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm a little distracted and preoccupied :)

Hope you're all having a good week so far!

6 comments:

  1. ya :( and Ui is hating all the special attention going to katie. she's such a little bitch :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope your doggie feels better soon. Dealing with a sick pet is never fun and can be really draining. I'll be sending some happy vibes your way to you and your pup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darling, I very sorry to hear about your dearest pookie. My kitty has a health related issue and from time to time she is down for the count, so I understand how upsetting this must be for you.

    Sending you a big hug, and big belly rubs for Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poos Poochers. Hope the pills help and things get better for you both.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails