Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm a cheater!!

I'm a big, fat, lazy cheater!

There are several different ways you can edit your photos with Photoshop or other similar programs to achieve that "rounded corner" look of vintage photos. I have used a few different variations with PS. But I found that even the simplest steps in PS can take too long.

So I cheat!

I edit most of my blog photos online using Picnik! It's super easy and quick and you can make several edits in one place. Then you can easily resize and save the image. With my laptop running soooooo slow and Photoshop taking over 3 minutes just to load, Picnik seems like my best option. Especially if I don't have a lot of editing to do.

Probably the best part about it is that it's free to use! So if you don't have an editing program on your computer, {or yours is slow to load like mine} Picnik is a great alternative.

Here are a couple of before and after photos that were quickly edited using Picnik.




Do you use Picnik? If so, what are your favorite actions?

4 comments:

  1. whaaaaaaaat! i didn't know you could do roundy-y corners! good gravy that's gonna make my life easier. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You're not the only one!

    I use Picnik to do all my product editing, too! Though I kind of do have a legit reason... My computer's on the fritz, so I can't use whatever batch resizing program I had on there. So thank goodness for Picnik! Online, and no program downloading!

    I normally use it for fixing exposure and just resizing and cropping. Basics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kelli it's under frames, and super easy :)

    @Windowfog it's pretty amazing for being free and online! I really can't complain. And it's nice that its a site I can access from work and not get in trouble :p

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails