Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's a sunshine daaaaay!

This morning's commute was absolutely gorgeous! The sun came up in pinks and purples then melted into the clouds with a bright orange. So lovely. It's days like these when I wish I didn't have a job to go to so I could just be out snapping pics with my camera. Instead, I get shots like this, while waiting at red lights. {sorry mr. officer}



 
I heard the weather will soon be turning on us and bringing a weekend of rain. I wish that weren't true. These mornings where the mountain ranges are so clearly pink and covered in snow are so enchanting. The colors remind me of a Maxfield Parrish painting.
 
Sending my {{hugs}} to my homies in the East dealing with all that snow and ice. Yikes! Hang on in there and let's hope that Punxsutawney Phil was correct in his predictions this morning.
 
And if you want a real Sunshine Day, check out this lovely vintage ditty from our old pals, The Brady Bunch.
 
 
 
{How's your Wednesday treating you?}

1 comment:

  1. let's hope mr. groundhog was right. It is sunny here finally. So, I am stoked!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails