Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Superbowl Sunday! Do you care?

Would you think less of me if I told you that I didn't care? I don't watch the Superbowl or half-time or the {supposedly} wonderful commercials during the game. I could care less who wins. I don't even know who is playing. And right now, my television isn't even on.

What do you think about that?

{Diva}
I actually don't even like football. The only sport I'd pay to watch is basketball or hockey. I have been to a few baseball games, but the only one I really enjoyed was a playoff game! And you certainly won't find me watching it on tv...unless I'm at someone's house and I don't have a choice!
{Twins}
I'm inside again today. Outside is a misty rain and a thick fog. You can't even tell what time of day it is. It looks like I'm living in the middle of Sleepy Hollow. Or at least in a harbor where I would expect to hear foghorns from distant ships. 
{Who, me?}
No tennis for me today. No bike ride either. I'm gonna try to work on some new crafts for my Etsy store. Well, not so new. I'm gonna try to complete some crafts I've been working on for several months! I have these faux taxidermy animal heads that I've been working on; trying to get the right formula down. It's a lot of trial and error. But I think I may be close to what I want the final product to be. Hopefully I'll be able to share them with you soon!

{What are you up to today?}



4 comments:

  1. I think you have to be at the football game to actually be remotely interested in it. I watch college games sometimes and it's pretty interesting, but then again, it's free for students...I don't recall every watching a Superbowl game because I usually do something else or fall asleep trying to watch.

    Good luck on your animal heads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so like you. Im not really a huge fan of Superbowl. Hope you had a lovely weekend and wish you a sunny Monday
    Muah, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at those puppers!

    meh, i watched, but i won't think less of you, i promise. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh yeah. I think college football games are more fun to go to because it's more about the hype of the crowd. Is anyone really paying attention to the field? :p

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails