Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New pretties from Etsy

I bought a couple of necklaces from Etsy recently and got my 2nd one in the mail today. Did I tell you elephants are my favorite animal? Fox is my last name (and I think they're adorable!) but elephants will always be my fave. You should have seen all my stuffed elephants I had when I was a kid!

Anyway, I saw this awesome elephant necklace from Untamed Menagerie and couldn't resist. I actually featured it in one of my very first treasuries, so it took me a while to break down and finally get it for myself!

{Isn't it adorable!?!}
My other purchase was this sweet rosette necklace by Boho Chic Creations. It was SOOOO difficult to choose which color to buy. They're all cute! I may end up getting another one to go with some of my outfits...perhaps the hot pink?

{I love how it drapes and it's a nice weight}

{ Have you purchased anything fun from Etsy lately? }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails