Monday, February 28, 2011

Sharing is Caring

I'm so exhausted after this weekend. So I have a few links to share for a dreary Monday!

First, this amazing blog post by MediumLarge. It's the audio outtakes (verbatim) of Charlie Sheen's on-air rat...as presented by pictures of kittehs. Simply amazing!

I'm excited to announce that I will soon be advertising my Etsy shop over at Gypsy*Diaries. This will be my first paid ad and it will run for 3 months. Wish me luck! And while you're at it, check out Gabby's blog. It's full of fun fashion and beautiful things!

I may now be slightly addicted to Polyvore.com I think it's very useful in putting together sample outfits for Senior Portraits on my Photography blog. If only I could be so fashionable!



P.S. I'm so glad the boypiece is out of his rat-infested rental! If only the stench didn't follow :( We had to dump a bunch of his belongings because the smell was too atrotious. I really think the landlord owes him for that!!!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your ad! I'm still afraid to make the leap, so kudos to you and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. em. geee.

    that was insane!

    ps - congrats on the addy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i am glad he is out of there as well. shivers. oh. i love all the sheen-anigans going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh& i'm thinking you will like this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/charlie-sheen-quotes-presented-by-baby-sloths

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie Sheen is my favourite kind of celebrity - a train wreck.

    Congrats on your ad! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails