Friday, February 4, 2011

TGI-effing-F!

What a long, strange trip it's been this week! I'm so glad it's {almost} over! I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home with the boypiece. Maybe something good will be on Comcast On Demand. I'm in the mood for a good movie.

It's gonna be a rainy weekend, here in Seattle. But I also don't have any plans. So it might also be a nice and relaxing weekend! I sure hope so!

Here's my wish for tonight:

1. An easy commute home!

{I Come From Nowhere by humboldtstreet}


2. A hearty meal

{Dinner at Eight by shayaaron}



3. A good movie to watch

{1930s Movie Camera by fashionjunkie4life}


4. Some delicious desserts

{White Chocolate Lemon Citrus Truffles by estheraguirre}


5. Lots of relaxation

{Your Favorite Slippers by jenster76}


6. And a good night's sleep!
{Sleeping Bear and Bunny Print by SepiaLepus}


Wish me luck! :)


Have a great weekend! Got anything fun planned?!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw! bear!

    hope you got all those things. i got home much earlier than expected - 7pm - despite the insane traffic. but now i feel crappy today. :( boo hiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I got a few of the things checked off my list. I suppose that's better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails