Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Writing is on the Wall {and everywhere else}

Here's a little tidbit about me that you may not know: Chalkboards creep me out!!

I can't even look at a blackboard without imagining nails screeching across them; it sends shivers down my spine. I hate the sound.

I hate seeing people standing near a chalkboard.

I cringe when I see chalkboard dust.

It's crazy

And yet, I love some of the latest chalkboard products being sold on Etsy. There are tons of cute things being done with chalkboards. It makes them slightly less creepy in my eyes. If only I could get that "screeeeeech" sound out of my head!

Check out these super cool chalkboard items I found on Etsy. And check out their linked pages for more cool stuff!




Drink Tags by LilBDesigns



Mini Chalkboard Ring by UnlockTheCureJewelry



Weekly Planner by looksugar (I LOVE this!)



"Days Until" Sign by back40life



Vinyl Chalkboard Labels by ChalkAllAboutIt



Place Card Hearts by BragginBags



The options are endless! How do you feel about the new chalkboard craze?!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my labels! You have no idea how often I'm asked "does chalkboard vinyl sound like a real chalkboard when you scratch it?" so you are not alone in your creeped outness! The answer is no by the way, your safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate that noise, too! But I love chalkboards, so it's a catch-22.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that weekly planner is awesome! I have a slight obsession with my chalkboard...I love drawing on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally can't stand to touch the old ones. Just the feel sends shivers down my spine. And yet, after seeing that planner posted on the wall, I'm itching to put some up over my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your post but I even cringed reading about chalkboards! HAHA did we all have some terrible incident happen in middle school or something?

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails