Monday, March 7, 2011

Back on Track!

Phew! What a weekend! I took Friday off work so I could do my taxes (personal and biz) and boy oh boy did that take forever! But I'm so glad I got it done, one less thing to worry about.


I also did my best to organize the mess in my garage. My boypiece is temporarily living with us {and so are all of his belongings} so it's getting crowded. I'm happy with the progress I made there. At least I can get to my craft desk now!

We took every item of clothing we had down to the laundromat to save time. It was a lot of stuff. While we waited, I played around with my iphone camera. Still loving that Hipstamatic app!



I am happy to announce I'm back on track with my GCL plans! I convinced the boypiece to join the gym with me. And I've canceled my membership so we could sign up at a bigger and better gym. So we now belong to the 24 hour fitness! The one by my house happens to be a Super Sport which includes a pool...yay!

I also worked on some new embroidery pieces for the shop...went a bit overboard with the French Knot!


...And listed a few items. Yay for GCL!

I decided not to make postcards or prints for my Ui/Charlie Sheen quotes. But instead, I ordered some mini-books. Hopefully I'll get those next week so I can list them in my Foto shop! They're so much fun!!

{ How was your weekend? }

P.S. Today is the last day to enter my giveaway on Joy De Vivre Design!

1 comment:

  1. i am hypnotized by all the knots...can't wait to see the finished piece.

    good for you - back on track!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails