Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crafty Challenge #4 and a Treasury

First, I wanted to quickly share my latest treasury. It's Charlie Sheen-related, naturally. Check it out, click, comment and LOL! :)


Second, and perhaps most important...it's FINALLY time for Crafty Challenge #4 {wow, it's been a while}! As always, this is open to everyone! For those who haven't played along before, it's a lot of fun. I'll give a specific deadline and a theme. It's up to you to get creative with interpreting the theme using any artistic medium you choose.

When the time comes, I'll ask you all to post a link to your work for everyone to check out. This is just a challenge in a creative sense, there is no prize! {except your own awesome piece of artwork!}

This Crafty Challenge #4 theme is:

"In Like a Lion; Out Like a Lamb"

The deadline will be Friday, April 1st! That will be the day you'll be asked to post a link to your work (in our linky tool which will be in my blog post that day). So get started and have fun!

Remember, interpret that in any way you choose, using any crafty or artistic medium you desire. :)

I can't wait to see all the entries! And feel free to pass it on! The more, the merrier!

Check out our previous Challenges, here:

Challenge #2: "A Little Birdy Told Me"
Challenge #1: "Here Comes The Sun"

4 comments:

  1. Very funny! How are you little gray?

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy! I can't complain too much! :) Good to {see} you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny treasury!

    I love this idea for a craft challenge. I have to think of something that is fluffy and roaring!

    www.stitchingincircles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails