Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Five


 Here's 5 things I'm loving right now:

1. "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
It's just such a cool song!


2. These awesome labyrinth stitching patterns by Sublime Stitching. 
Seriously! What? 

Find all kinds of cool toy cameras.

4. Pinterest! I finally signed up! It's pretty addicting!
If you're on it, let me know! My user name is tsukifox :)


and...saving the best for last:


5. This wonderfully cute and funny video that was shared earlier this week by Joanna Goddard on her blog A Cup Of Jo. Words cannot describe. So you should just watch it. For realsies!





p.s. I'm off work today to try and tackle my messy garage and my taxes! Wish me luck! 
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Got any fun plans?

5 comments:

  1. yup i'm obsessed with pinterest too!

    I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL to
    Join Custom Sign Give-Away

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening to Pumped up kicks right now..the guys are sooooooo sexy and hottt!!! Thanks for sharin...the song is awesome!!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it great!? I was surprised how attractive they were. I don't know why I was expecting some gnarly looking dudes when I first heard it =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video is too funny. Kid videos are great as it is, but a staged one is even more fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails