Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday!

And happy April Fool's Day!


I haven't thought up any clever pranks for today. I'm just so tired! I'm also super sore from last night's session with the trainer! We're gonna be working out together twice a week for the next couple of months, so I'd better get used to this!

According to our IT department at work, there's a nasty computer virus going around today. A lovely April fool's prank, I'm sure. So I'm trying to stay off websites for the day. :(

It will be another mellow weekend, taking care of my man. But I'll be back around on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

P.S. The fabulous Marlo M of small object photography did a quick before & after post of my listing photos. It's so crazy to see how crappy my pics used to look in my shop! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I couldn't think of any April Fools jokes either. That's a great article about you and your photos! I agree your photos look amazing now! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great and relaxing weekend, sweetie. Have a lovely Monday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails