Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Can't Keep Up!

I'm not sure what's going on, but for the past few days, it seems like every other time I check my Blogger dashboard, all my blogs have disappeared. I keep getting this screen saying that I'm not following any blogs! I know that's not true though. Anyone else getting the same thing? Such a bummer :(


It is a perfectly gorgeous day today! The sun is shining and the temps should reach close to 60°f! That is warm in my book! Never mind the fact that it's back to rain and cold tomorrow and through the weekend. I just love these warm spring days. I really, REALLY hope we have a nice summer this year. Our winter was long and dreary. Where we usually have sunny, crisp days, we had gray and rain. Last summer we had a couple weeks of heat but the rest was *meh*. So we are definitely due for some good weather!


I'm hoping to finish my Peeps diorama this weekend. I checked out the competition so far, and it's not looking too tough. I might actually have a chance at winning!

Have you started on your Crafty Challenge entry? Do you need a little more time? I'm thinking about extending it out a couple more weeks.....so if you didn't think you could enter, maybe that will give you the push!

Okay, let's do it! The Crafty Challenge deadline will now be Friday, April 15th! Go read this post to get the theme and the rules! It's pretty simple! And be sure to pass it on! It's great to see what everyone comes up with :)

Oh and Happy Hump Day! :)

6 comments:

  1. I get that "No Blogs" window a lot, too. I usually just reload the page and then they come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the 'no blogs' happens to me occasionally too. blogger is so weird.

    craaaaafty chaaalleeeenge! yeah a few extra days will certainly help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Refresh was working for me a bit yesterday. But so far it hasn't helped today :( boo hiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens to me too and when I refresh a few times it goes back to normal.
    That is such a stunning, photo, sweetie
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting an amazing GIVEAWAY today! You can win 5 cool art posters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't noticed the "no blogs" error, but I use google reader and don't really read blogs through blogger.

    I'll watch the crafty challenge from the sidelines! Maybe next time I'll be more on it. Excited to see what everyone comes up with though!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails