Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'll Tumble For Ya!

Lately I've been getting into the Social Media side of my crafty biz a bit more. So I've jumped onto another (super late) outlet - Tumblr.

Do you have a Tumblr account? If you do, let me know and I'll be sure to follow you. If you want to follow me, you can find me at http://littlegrayfox.tumblr.com/

This blogger blog will still be my main blogging platform. I just prefer it. But I like using Tumblr to add the little bits and pieces of things I find interesting. It's sort of a cross between Facebook and Twitter...quick updates that you're able to see without clicking links and going away from the page.

So on my Tumblr blog, you'll see more of the quick bits as opposed to the more in-depth posting I do here :)

I still haven't added their bookmarklet to my internet browser at work. I have this overwhelming fear of crashing the entire system and being fired. So my tumbling may not be as often as my tweets (which I can do on my phone, easily). Maybe one day I'll get the balls to go ahead and add it...along with Pinterests bookmarklet. I'm just a chickensh*t. hahaha

For those keeping track, here's a quick list of everywhere on the interwebz I can be found:

Crafting:
Blog
Tumblr
Etsy
Facebook
Twitter

Photography:
Website
Blog (where I'm hosting my photo365 project)
Etsy
Facebook
Twitter

Holy Crap Sticks! That's a lot of web time!

{Feel free to leave your links so I can follow you all over the place!}

:)

1 comment:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails