Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm Just Waitin' for the Lamb

It's actually March! I can't even believe it. I keep hearing myself say this more and more these days, "This year is FLYING by!"

Well March is in like a baby lion. It started with more snow and a horrible commute to work this morning. Yikes! I'm really looking forward to the end of it when the lamb finally shows up and brings us Spring. Somehow, I doubt that's going to happen.

I do have some not-so-Debbie-Downer news though:




My blog is currently the featured "Blog of the Week" on the Etsy Blog Team blog. {that's a whole lot of blog!} They did a little interview and linked up my blog. It's pretty cool! Check it out, HERE






I have also FINALLY opened up my photography shop on Etsy :) I actually had snagged the shop name a year ago but only yesterday I finally added a few prints. I'm hoping to fill it up pretty quick! Take a peek! http://foxfinefoto.etsy.com/



My shop ad is now live over on Gabby's blog "Gypsy*Diaries". I think it looks super cute {on the right sidebar}. Whaddya think? If you scroll down a bit, you'll see the ad for GoggyWood. That is the boypiece's shop. I bought him a small add for 3 months as a gift. I hope it works out well for him!

Also, did you see my post yesterday with the link to Charlie Sheen's rant as given by photos of kitties? Ana of Erban posted a similar link to the rant as given by photos of baby sloths

So I was thinking, maybe I should make my own version of Charlie's rant...using pics of Ui

STAY TUNED!
lol

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being featured! You do have a nice layout and feel to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails