Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan Earthquake


{via}
Just a quick post today. I wanted to say that my heart goes out to everyone affected by the tragic earthquake in Japan and the resulting Tsunami and aftershocks. What a horrible time for so many.

To hear that it was the 5th largest quake in a century, it's just astounding and incomprehensible. It will be a while before we know the full extent of the devastation.

So my thoughts are with everyone dealing with this directly or through loved ones. 

For anyone trying to find someone in Japan to make sure they're okay, try this website.

If you want to help by donating to the International Red Cross  go here: http://www.ifrc.org/

If you have an Etsy shop and you'd like to help out by offering donations from proceeds, you can join this Etsy Artist Aid Team.

2 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails