Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Mix

Here's a mix of random bits..just playing catch up from the weekend.

1. I finally got the printed mini-books featuring Ui quoting Charlie Sheen in his crazy rants. I've listed them in my FoxFineFoto shop with 50% of the proceeds going to the American Red Cross Japan Tsunami relief. You can find them, here: http://foxfinefoto.etsy.com


2. I have gotten back to my GCL plans and updated my LittleGrayFox shop with my faux taxidermy heads. Unfortunately, the pink unicorn didn't make it. I acidentally sat on him and squashed his head. *tear*

3. I FINALLY CLEANED MY PLACE! It was a mess! blech!

4. I gorged myself on crab at the Relay For Life Crab Feast/Fundraiser. It was delicious. I'm pretty sure I gained 10 pounds on Saturday night!

The rest of the time, I was lazy. But I did end up getting a lot accomplished over the weekend. So I'm allowed a little down time ;)

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. viva la crab feed!

    that book is soo cute in person! you hear that everyone - it's hilarious, excellently made and would make a superb gift for any sheen fans out there.



    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I didn't think your shop could get any cuter, but then you add adorable little animals heads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable are those books! & yay for getting all those things done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol@Kelli thanks!

    someone asked me if I could turn it into an ebook and I have no idea how to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails