Thursday, March 31, 2011

My 2nd Etsy Shop


Just a quick reminder that I opened up my 2nd Etsy shop, recently. I decided to separate my photography from my Little Gray Fox shop, in hopes of making it more cohesive. I haven't quite decided if I will be separating the "online personality" of the shop completely. Frankly, I'm not sure I can handle yet another blog + Twitter + Facebook account!!  So for now, the updates for my FoxFineFoto shop will be included on this blog.


The shop currently has a few metallic 8x10 prints, some matte 8x10 and 5x7 prints, the Ui/Charlie Sheen books and some iPhoneography prints :) I'm also moving my postcards and scrabble tile jewelry over from my other shop. I hope to add back in the glass tile pendants and other photo-related items that I sell at craft shows.


But that's a lot of work and I have a gimpy man at home. So it may take a bit more time ;) Stay tuned!



Do you have more than one Etsy shop? If so, how do you keep up with everything?
Do you separate every part, even social media accounts?

6 comments:

  1. thank you! small world, I just posted your peacock clock on tumblr the other day! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your colors! so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are beautiful!! I cant imagine keeping up with two shops but in time i hope to do so... once i learn how to keep up with one lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors! cute shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! We'll have to wait and see how well I can keep up...lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails