Thursday, March 17, 2011

'Til We Meet Again

{via}
Tomorrow, I will be participating in the Bloggers Day of Silence, so there will be no post from me.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Take the time to enjoy the people and the things you love and remember that life is precious, no matter what our problems may be.

There are a lot of wonderful items for sale on Etsy with proceeds going to charitable organizations to help Japan. I am offering my own donation through my photography site and made this treasury:

Here are some more treasuries full of great items to be purchased for donation, if you so choose.

Help for Japan by Mike Brittain
For Japan by ArtInTouch

Even more can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails