Friday, April 29, 2011

Check Out My New Chair!

Or, erm, my new ball!


I brought in a balance ball to add to my office cubicle. It's super large! But it gets me high enough so that I'm reaching the desk and keyboard perfectly.

It's so much fun to sit at my desk and bounce to the music!

I can't sit in it all day...at some point, I need the back support. But it is fun and I'm doing everything I can to correct my posture and alleviate my lower back pain.

Cross your fingers that I don't fall off and hit my head!

P.S. Have you seen my latest Etsy Seller Q&A? I plan on doing many more of these in the near future, so stay tuned!

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend! I gotta go home and organize for the big, neighborhood garage sale tomorrow. w00t.

7 comments:

  1. I used to do this all the time, it really strengthens your abs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! My trainer had me working only core/abs last night for the full hour

    so I'm sitting back in my regular chair today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard from a friend of mine who went to this big CEO's office and the CEO was sitting on of those bouncy balls and was just raving about how much better he felt on it vs the normal chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I don't know that I could take my boss seriously if he was bouncing away on a ball...at least not in a suit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those balls are so good, I also have one and it really helps with back pain. Hugs and kisses, sunshine
    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my coworkers in teh office used to have one of these balls and I was always amazed by how can he sit on it the whole day! It should be very good for your posture so hold on! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's nice during breaks in work to do a few crunches or just lie back and stretch out!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails