Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crafty Challenge - Are You Ready?

Friday is the deadline for Crafty Challenge #4


You still have a little bit of time to create your challenge entry to be posted on Friday.

The theme of the challenge is "In Like a Lion; Out Like a Lamb"

Remember, interpret that in any way you choose, using any crafty or artistic medium you desire. :)

I can't wait to see all the entries! And feel free to pass it on! The more, the merrier!

On Friday, you'll be asked to post a link to your work (in our linky tool which will be in my blog post that day). So get started and have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Bummer that I only saw this now... with a few days to prepare,...we will see if I can put something together by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my procrastination and forgetfulness is a leathal and stupid combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great challenge and I adore that photo. Kisses and hugs, darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about my entry..I think it's gonna be fun!

    Ui never likes when I spend too much time on the computer. She thinks I should be paying attention to her 24/7!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails