Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dagnabbit!

Darn you, Cadbury Mini Eggs! You are an evil temptress!


Can't.

Stop.

Eating.


And I can't believe it will be Easter this Sunday. Seriously, where is the time going? Before I know it, it'll be Xmas all over again. Ugh!

I've been a bad little blogger, lately. Work stresses and drama have taken over. I promise to come back to you real soon.

And I'll be bearing gifts of tutorials and giveaways.

You like those, right? ;)


Which Easter candy is tempting you, today?

4 comments:

  1. Easter Bunny and Chick Sweettarts ... that's totally my weakness this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peeps, jelly beans, chocolate bunnies, cadbury creme eggs...

    Oh man, so many good candies :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the carmel eggs but can't stomach the creme ones. I love a good jellybean, though! Especially starburst or jolly rancher jellybeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh. i love those cadbury eggs. yum.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails