Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

For Those Who Are Interested

I won a contest on the Etsy Blog Team blog, yesterday. It was for the "Most Clickable" button. It's quite an honor as I never was added to that part of the high school yearbook. {Most likeable, likely to succeed, etc.}

My blog button is very simple and clean. And it really was easy to create. However, I cannot take all the credit. I had someone else create my shop logo. In creating the logo, she also chose the font to go along with it.


That person is Maru Stephens of Pronta! {yes, like the scarf I just won}

She's a very sweet gal and she will soon have a design shop on etsy under the name of Maru Stephens Design. She currently has a shop selling her awesome pronta scarfs at http://www.etsy.com/shop/estilopronta

If you want help with a logo or design, I HIGHLY recommend her! You can contact her at hello.pancarta@gmail.com

P.S. Two posts in one day? Work must be slow!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! =) I'm getting a button made by a friend right now. I really love yours! So simple, but cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails