Tuesday, April 12, 2011

iPhone Photo Dump

I'm afraid I have several months of clearing and organizing leftover with all my photo files. I took a moment to reminisce over the weekend. {Did you catch this post of retro-y goodness?}

It's also been a while since I've hooked up my iPhone to sync everything in iTunes. So I thought I'd do a quick photo dump and share my recent snaps with you :)

Don't Forget: This Friday is the deadline for my Crafty Challenge. Have you finished yours, yet? There is still time! Check out this post for the challenge theme and details

{Seattle}

{Domo}

{Katie}

{Pap-pap-pap-paparazzi}

{been painting my nails a LOT lately!}

{summer orange}

{signs in the city}

{hey, stumpy!}

{thru the trails}
{fenced in}

4 comments:

  1. great photos. love the signs in the city :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! that was a quick one at a stop light. my carpool buddy freaked out a little..but I swear I was at a complete stop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun photos! Love the miniature one especially :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails