Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pulling Out The Old Family Photos

I have so much work to do in terms of cleaning up and organizing my digital files. Everything is stored on 2 computers, 1 laptop, DVDs and 2 external hard drives! Most of it is already duplicated, but not everything. And I really want to go through and clean up old photos I uploaded but would really never look at...boring or blurry.

The problem with any type of "spring cleaning" is when you get sidetracked by reminiscing with the stuff you uncover. I came across a folder on one of my hard drives titled "Scanned Old Photos", and of course I couldn't help but look.

Naturally, I got distracted.


So I figured, while I'm going through the old photos, I might as well share some with you guys! You can check out all my lovely fashions of the late 70s/early 80s. Ooh baby!


People wonder why I have such a sweet tooth!
I think this photo tells the story. 
{I'm the dork with the blue barrette}






Fishing in Alaska is easy when you've got a fistful of Hooligans!







I've had several different hairstyles throughout my life. 
This here is what I lovingly refer to as my "uber-hippie stage"
{I'm the one with the overbite}









Me: "Mommy, I'm sick of always sitting on my hair!"
Mom: "Great! I have a coupon for SuperCuts! It's a 3 for 1 deal; it will be so cute!"
{I'm the dork with the dog}






Take a look at these fine specimens! Can you spot my Princess Leia buns?





I seem to have scrapbooks full of wonderful blackmail photos. My sister had better be nice to me!


What was your favorite/or worst hairstyle?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that is the biggest lollipop I've ever seen! I love looking at old photos and those are so adorable. My favourite hairstyle was the long hair-braid:) Have a lovely Monday morning, sweetie
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a super cute Ruche GIVEAWAY later today! Hope you’ll join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leia buns! love it. what great photos. makes me want to rummage through old photos..hm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yah I wore a lot of braids, too!

    @ana you should! But set aside a LOT of time for being sidetracked by memories ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails