Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quick Update on the GCL Plans

Remember this post about my plans for a "GCL" attack on my life? Since I recently joined a different gym and hired a trainer for the next six weeks, I've got the "G" portion down pat.

However, I haven't been able to keep up with the "C" or the "L" :( Boo, hiss!  I have made a few new embroidery hoops that I haven't listed, yet. But that is nowhere near the amount I'd wanted to have done by now.


{toucan and kite}
 I've also completely stopped my photo 365 on my other blog. I just can't seem to keep up with that. I'm going to try a different strategy with the 52 weeks, instead. Maybe I'll start that in the summer. I need a website/blog makeover first.

Of course, I did fill up my foto shop, so I suppose that counts. And there has been a bit of a distraction with the boypiece been laid up with his broken hand. So I guess I can't be too disappointed in myself. I'm just hoping I can turn it around here, soon.

I think part of it might also be the fact that my craft desk is back to being an absolute nightmare! I just haven't found the time to straighten it up.

On the plus side, I feel quite motivated at the gym. And I really think I'll be able to stick with this routine. It's great having the trainer, but it's also nice knowing I can do it alone. I worked out yesterday morning and finished my entire session in 45 minutes, all by myself! I didn't slow down, didn't take breaks, and I didn't cheat on weight or reps. So that's pretty good!

How do you stay motivated?

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I admire you and your GCL. the gym completely wears me out. I have to make sure I go in the morning before I can talk myself out of it or I never do it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so far from being a morning person! I really have to drag myself out of bed and that's usually after hitting snooze at least a couple times ;) So night time is easier...the trick is, I have to do it before I get home and relax. Once my butt hits the couch, I won't move!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails