Monday, April 11, 2011

The Sunshine is Back {for now}

It's a gorgeous day! I wish I could be outside, playing in the sun. Instead, I'm stuck indoors at work. Boo hiss! Two more hours!

This weekend was super mellow. I really didn't do much. I had a quick photoshoot of a house {for a real estate listing} and went to the gym a couple times. Other than a run to the thrift store, I was pretty much home the entire time!

I did shoot a bunch of products that I will hopefully be adding to my Etsy shops, soon. So far, though, I've only updated with two new listings! I need to get my butt in gear!

New in my FoxFineFoto shop

{Pink Flamingo Photo Art Block}

New in my LittleGrayFox shop

{Toucan Hand-Embroidered Hoop Wall Art}


****This Friday is the deadline for my Crafty Challenge. Have you finished yours, yet? There is still time! Check out this post for the challenge theme and details.****

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails