Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up in Photos

Well the sun came out on Saturday. I made sure to take full advantage of it because the forecast for the following 5 days is rain... rain... rain. Ugh.

I had a bunch of custom orders I needed to complete from my Heartsy sales the week prior. So I grabbed my trusty beach chair {and my trusty mutts} and headed out to the back deck.

It. Was. Gorgeous!

Although I applied SPF 50, I still got a slight bit of color.


Katie loves lying out in the sun!



Ui would have you believe she actually hates it.



But I think she's a little liar.



And a total diva!



Six hours later -- my orders were complete! Woohoo!



We capped off the night with a delicious BBQ on our new grill! Shrimp/chicken & veggie kabobs with corn on the cob. My mom made a refreshing fresh-squeezed lemonade with coconut and strawberry shortcake for dessert!

Ahhhh, Spring!

How was your weekend? Did you celebrate Easter?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for the follow, I followed you back. LOVE the doggie pics! I could easily fill my blog up with all the pics I have of my little Terrier :]

    Julie
    www.julieannart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo. shrimp bbq! :D these dog photos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dog pictures, they are precious! We celebrated Easter with lots of tasty food (my trusty canine also helped) and hunting Easter eggs (my daughter relied on grandpa's reliable eyes to find them!). :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails