Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Blogging ABCs

as stolen from {bug miscellany}

Age: 36

Bed Size: Queen and oh-so comfy

Chore you hate: scrubbing the shower :(

Essential start of your day: snooze button x 3

Favorite color: blue--most shades!

Gold or silver: silver...gold is gaudy on me

Height: if you ask my doc, I'm 5'7". If you ask my man, I'm 5'4"...harumph!

Instruments I play (or have played): clarinet, piano

Job Title: escrow assistant aka. office bitch

Kids: NEVER!!!!

Live: north of seattle in a pretty little suburb...one day, the country!

Mom’s Name: Elizabeth

Nickname: Sookie (I know, real stretch) or Aus

Pet Peeve: bad eating habits. My rule of thumb, if something is in your mouth - keep it shut! Whether its food or gum, I don't wanna hear or see it!

Quote from a movie: You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook once...Once!

Right or left handed: right-a-roo!

Siblings: one {slightly older} sister

Time you wake up: 6am + three snoozes (see above)

Underwear: granny panties; it's how I roll

Vegetables you dislike: MUSHROOMS

What makes you run late: traffic. Seattle traffic S-U-C-K-S

X-rays you’ve had done: elbow, spine, knees, hand

Yummy food you make: I rock at French Toast

Zoo animal: Elephant

5 comments:

  1. you and your mushroom issues!
    that photo always cracks me up. i kind of miss it as your profile pic. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun post and I used to play piano as well:) Have a great Monday, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a cute scarf GIVEAWAY later today! Just in time for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. i love the 6am + 3 snoozes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so that's what happens when you're 36! only 3x snooze buttons...

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails