Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Last week, Kelli and I spotted this fun truck! 

We just had to follow it and get a good picture of it. 
Then I checked out their website -- they really do work in kilts! lol!

I randomly googled 3D artwork and found this amazing artist -- Thomas Allen
He cuts out old paperback books and turns them into works of art.

{via Gibson Gallery}

and....
Some updated pics of my pets :)

Katie & Ui

Charlie looking evil

Charlie being sweet - he's 19!!

Katie & Ui begging for treats






5 comments:

  1. By the way, today I spotted another book artist, what a coincidence! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392450/Sculptor-Brian-Dettmer-turn-book-astonishing-piece-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cool! I saw a bunch of stuff that was similar when I googled "book autopsy"...I would highly suggest you put a moderate to advanced filter on the search, though...because regular "autopsies" also appear :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pet photos! i have a few pop up books. for some reason i seem to get one for either my birthday or Christmas from my sister. weird. but those 3d books remind me of them. his stuff is so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about that cleaning service!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally want to hire them just to see ... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails