Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

Soooo my birthday is coming up in a couple of months. Yikes! I usually prefer to get gift cards to my local camera shop or a fun clothing store. However, in the off-chance I receive cold, hard cash, I thought it would be fun to put together a wishlist in non-treasury form. Just something to remind me of what to buy myself when I'm ready to spend a little $$ on ME!

So for the next few weeks, I'm going to be posting "Wishlist Wednesdays". It may even continue on after my bday as a throwback to my old etsy featured seller posts. We shall see... ;)

For my first wishlist, I chose "Pretty Things to Adorn my Walls"


What do you think of my picks? Which would you like to have on your walls?

11 comments:

  1. I can see why you would want the #3 prints. They are rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for sure! but that's just me trying not to be greedy..my real wish would be for EVERYTHING in her shop! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That porcelain wall pillow is pumping me up, how can it be so awesome? And the foxy clock? Rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that clock. this is one fabulous wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Paris photo collection! Wishing you an early birthday, I hope you get everything on your wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok. Just in case you don't get everything on your wish list here's a tutorial where you can make your own magazine frame. Well..it's a box in the tutorial but you can apply it to a picture frame instead.

    http://www.craftstylish.com/item/45111/how-to-make-a-magazine-reed-box

    and an early Happy Birthday wish to you.

    mine is in 3 weeks! the big 2-6!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that magazine frame and thanks A. Alexandra for the tutorial! Looks a fun summer project with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well obvi i think you need that clock.

    i love little brown pen! they yellow collection is beautiful in person (i gave it to my mom for mother's day).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fox clock... so cute! Now aded to my wishlist too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a pretty wishlist!! everything on it is perfect :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh thanks for the tutorial! Gotta save that link!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails