Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

Yep, still quite some time 'til my birthday. But that doesn't keep me from adding to my wishlist! Today's list is full of "Pretty Things to Adorn My Floor!"

Cuz seriously, who doesn't love a cool rug?!



1. Bright Orange recycled tshirt rug by greenatheart {I love all of her rugs!!}
2. Dramatic Red Faux Bearskin Rug by fringe collection  {a bit crazy but so cool!}
3. Crocheted Floor Cushion by lacasadecoto {so summery and comfy!}
4. Recycled tshirt rug by talking squid {this would look great in my bathroom!}
5. Giant Buttered Waffle floorcloth by artbelongseverywhere {pretty sure I'd cheat on my diet if I saw this on my floor every day!}


Any of these strike your fancy?

10 comments:

  1. That waffle rug is the winner for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that I crocheted a similar floor cushion as the ones on picture 3 and it is a favorite in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFoxMay 25, 2011 at 2:28 PM

    really? they do look like they'd be so comfy..even just as a foot stool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those crocheted floor cushions..They are so pretty! Kisses, sweetie

    Ps: I’m hosting a great sportswear GIVEAWAY today! Perfect for morning yoga practice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah i love that bear rug!

    hmm i'm going to start plotting now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny, I JUST thought about doing a Wishlist Wednesday, then I saw yours! Love your picks :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should do it anyway! I always like to see what other people are drooling over :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those floor cushions!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails