Thursday, June 9, 2011

All's Quiet on the {Pacific North}Western Front

Those crickets are pretty loud, eh? 


{my special treat from Kelli for watching her blog while she was away!}


Kinda sucks about the silence around here. I just haven't had much time to catch up this week. My latestl Etsy Seller Q&A will be postponed until next Thursday.

I'm busy running around to doctor's appointments, being swamped at work or working out late nights at the gym. I'll be back next week with so many posts, you'll puke!

Okay, not really :) But I'll be back!

Hope you're all enjoying your week! I can't believe it's almost July!!!


1 comment:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails