Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Different Kind of Picnik On The 4th!

This weekend is the 4th of July for us Americans. That means backyard BBQs, lemonade and fireworks!

Picnik is celebrating by offering some cute additions to their photo editing menu -- and some are FREE!

Check out this cute edit job I did on my Instagram pic of the pups.


I used the Red White and Blue, National Flags (for the flag overlay) and Revolt font. The color and flag can be found under the "featured" tab. And the font is under "text".

It's a quick, easy and fun way to say "Happy 4th of July!"

1 comment:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails