Friday, June 10, 2011

Etsy's Global Craft Party

**Today is the day!**


Etsy first celebrated it's birthday with a global craft party via Meetup.com, last year. I took part by organizing the local party for Seattle {see here}. It was a lot of fun! But by being the organizer/hostess, I couldn't participate in the fun.

This year, a bunch of local crafty companies got together to organize the party. So I'm happy to say I'll be able to join the fun, make crafty things and enter to win some prizes! Hooray!

Our party is tonight and I'm gonna head down to Seattle with Kelli and Panda where we will craft to our heart's content!

Do you have a local Etsy party you'll be attending tonight? If you don't know about one in your area, check the list on Meetup...and GO! I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun!

{even if you're not going -- you can download some crafty coupons, here!}

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Let us know how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails