Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Friday Everybody!

I am hoping I'll shake this head cold today so I can enjoy what is supposed to be a gorgeous weekend! I feel miserable! :(

And to make matters worse, I had to go in for lab tests this morning, for my yearly physical. Usually, that's not a big deal. But the tech had a hard time finding a good vein. My arms look like a voodoo doll!!

{foto by venndiagram via flickr}
This post is short and sweet cuz I want to direct you over to the {bug miscellany} blog where I've done a guest blog post for today! So go check it out -- get some photo tips -- and have yourselves a fabulous weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. aw. that sucks. hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I still feel crappy..hopefully just a couple more days. gah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for all your help tsuki. You a supastar!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails