Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up and Movie Night!

This weekend was pretty relaxing. I kicked it off on Friday night by attending the Etsy Global Craft Party with Kelli and Panda. I'm waiting for people to post their pics so I can share with you. I didn't pull out my camera once, all night! I think I was carrying stuff -- oh yeah, my raffle prizes! woot!


On Saturday, I surprised the boypiece with dinner and a movie. He didn't get to know which movie until it actually started! We saw "Bridesmaids"...it was pretty freakin' hilarious! Before the movie, we went to Claim Jumper and split some delicious macadamia nut crusted Mahi Mahi and a lemon bar brulee! It was SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!  The BP even cut loose and had his own tiny bottle of sparkling wine. hehe


Sunday wasn't as nice {weather-wise} as it was supposed to be. But we still managed to get in a couple hours of tennis. I'm still sore from that! Later on, we headed down to Greenlake to relax and people-watch. The wind picked up and it got chilly, so we didn't stay long. Oddly enough, we ended up driving out to Marymoor Park and took a nap in my truck! LOL! It was too cold outside. We're such dorks!

My month is packed full of doctor's appointments and other odd bits. All these co-pays for each office visit is taking a chunk out of my bank account! I wish I could really afford to do all the things I need to do in order to get healthier. One of these days, I need to get in and see someone about braces for my teeth! But that's an expense I can't afford. And unfortunately, this is all for my health, not vanity, so I need to get it done!

Since the doc visits are cleaning me out, I decided not to sign up with my personal trainer for July. I'm hoping I'll be able to afford it again in August. I know he definitely kicks my butt harder than I do! But it'll be a nice challenge for me...see if I can really keep up with it on my own. *fingers crossed*




Have you had to give up any "luxuries" lately? If so, do you try to set a time limit on when to get them back?

2 comments:

  1. first and formost i gotta say i LOVE that u call him ur "boy piece" - SO USING that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! It's something we agreed upon long ago! he didn't like being called "boyfriend" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails