Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up {Wedding Edition}

This weekend, Greg and I went to a wedding on Whidbey Island. We were so lucky that the clouds parted and the sun stayed throughout the evening! The location was absolutely perfect for the eco-friendly couple. The chef (someone I used to work with) did an amazing job with the vegan/vegetarian menu. The couple had planned and prepared the whole event so well -- right down to the eco-friendly cups and plates.


I drank too much, fell too often and cheated on my diet at every turn.

{the groom}
{day lights}
{nite lights}

But it was totally worth it!

{me & mah bitches}

Hands-down, it was the best wedding I've ever been to!

{still living in sin}

Sunday was gorgeous, too. We went on a bike ride through my neighborhood and found some lovely paths with creeks flowing underfoot.


Now I'm back at work and busy as hell! But I'm looking forward to my bday/4th of July weekend up on Orcas Island! I hope the weather holds out...

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. how lovely! the nite light photo is great :) i had a great relaxing weekend. yay.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails