Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Well She Did It!

My niece graduated high school over the weekend! And from the same high school that my sister and I went to. It was such a strange feeling returning to the scene of my own graduation -- almost 20 years later! Talk about feeling old!

But I'm so proud of her! Watch out world! This one is a smart cookie!


Back to work and the day is crazy!! How was your weekend? Did you get a chance to check out my latest Etsy Seller Q&A? There'll be a new one posted this Thursday!

And hopefully...one day soon... I'll actually update my Etsy shop! HA!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! And I think that is such a great, joyful picture... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! congrats. :) what a lovely photo as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails